Welcome, Alliance Members
For many retirees, the stress of dealing with daily eldercare responsibilities threatens to engulf their own personal, work and family lives. To avoid becoming casualties themselves, caregivers must find alternative means to address these issues.
The goals of Aging with Grace are:
- Help Alliance members and their families simplify the search for eldercare services.
- Help Alliance members and their families save on the cost of eldercare services.
- Help Alliance members and their families eliminate elder caregiver stress.
- Provide top quality customer service and eldercare provider quality assurance.
Enroll with Aging with Grace
- Access to a dedicated area on the AWG website that includes resource information,discount programs, etc
- Member discounts for senior services and programs from participating providers negotiated by AWG
- Provider quality assurance programs
- Member satisfaction assurance programs
- Online member caregiver support group
- Monthly caregiver newsletter
To begin taking advantage of the Aging with Grace program and all it has to offer...
VA Aid & Attendance Self Help Guide
To learn what the VA Aid & Attendance Self Help Guide offers, please click here.
Click the image to purchase the VA Aid & Attendance Self Help Guide at a special discounted price for Alliance members for $17.95.
Quality Assurance and Member Satisfaction
Aging with Grace is committed to quality & satisfaction. Our quality management program is an integral and ongoing component of the AWG Program.
The information is utilized to assure the achievement of desirable outcomes in the delivery of service by Aging with Grace andproviders in the AWG Network.