Are you an independent worker? Do you enjoy working from the comforts of your home? Become an eldercare specialist with Aging with Grace and start enjoying what you do for a living today.
Aging with Grace is a fast-growing, comprehensive eldercare management company looking for new eldercare specialists to join its team nationwide. Eldercare specialists work one on one with families to assist them in navigating the maze of senior care options. Flexible schedules, relaxed philosophy and exciting growth opportunities make joining this company a positive career move. Support is always available.
Eldercare Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Providing telephone support to a large member base and guiding families through the process of choosing appropriate senior care options
- Developing an action plan based on an assessment of a client's needs.
- Developing partnerships with area senior service providers and allied professionals.
- Acting as a liaison to assist members and their families as they identify and choose appropriate eldercare options.
- Maintaining accurate documentation of member information in AWG database.
- Educating families about the available options; coordinating referral options; and facilitating the individualized action plan.
Candidates should be motivated, driven and independent individuals with a passion for helping seniors. Candidates will provide confident, patient guidance to members. RN, LPN, Social Worker or 3+ years experience in the senior living industry a must.
For this position, candidates will operate out of a home office. Aging with Grace offers a generous salary, training, both initial and ongoing, mileage reimbursement, some office equipment and all promotional items necessary for sales and marketing.
If interested, please fax your resume to 215-565-2600 or contact us using the form below. Please include the state in which you wish to work.